Hello all

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

Mike S

Hello all

Postby Mike S » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:18 am

Hi,

Just a quick note to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I live just outside Sittingbourne in Kent.

I am sure some of you will know me from the locostbuilders site.

I spent 7 years (bloody hell, 7 years) building an MK GT-1. My car is chassis No2 so was very much a development project.

For those that don't know, the GT-1 is a mid engined Le Mans style two seater designed by Martin Keenan (the original MK) and in my case is running Honda Blackbird power.

The change from SVA to IVA was the encouragement that I needed to finish the car, which was SVA'd and registered in the autumn of 09.

Not had any time (or weather) to drive it much yet, but looking forward to a long summer in 2010 to get some drives out, and a few track days too.

Hope to meet up with some of you guys soon. Maybe Detling in a couple of weeks?

Cheers

Mike

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Hello all

Postby greenwoo » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Mike, looking forward to seeing your car....( oh and of course you ! ).
If you're doing Detling on the Sunday and have time, why not join us at Indulgence first, easy way to meet a few new faces in a smaller enviornment, and then we're running over to the Show...after of course a coffee, buttie and a natter....

Nash

Postby Nash » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Greetings Mike.

Please ignore my other post on the post a pic thread. You have answered the questions I posed there.

Just to get you upto speed if you know of any points of Interest and or good eateries that any of the troops on here may be intrested to frequent then just PM me with the details (info required can be found on the Points of Interest & eateries forum page).

Look forward to meeting you and your nice shiney car. Hope you can make Indulgence on the Detling Sunday but if not hope you can make the show proper.

......Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Contaminated

Postby Contaminated » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Oh I am really looking forward to seeing that car! Nice!

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:10 am

As said by others nice looking and hope to see you around at one of the meetings
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”