dip stick in westi

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

zxr400

dip stick in westi

Postby zxr400 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:54 pm

hi sun run good fun even if idid nealy stack it before i got to the meet and it would have to be in front of you all i was hoping nobody noticed what a dip stick next time i will push it in much safer for all nuty old bike racers hey like to go to detling show cheers paul

Contaminated

Re: dip stick in westi

Postby Contaminated » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi mate - we didn't get a chance to speak at the weekend, but I saw your entrance! Hope to see you at Detling. By the way, full stops are your friend - it took me 5 mins to read that ;)

Dan

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:13 am

Punctations your friend, embrase it :mrgreen:

Only messing, some more details on this entrance please lol as I wasn't there
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

James

Postby James » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:03 am

zxr400 wrote:hi sundays run was good fun even if i did nealy stack it before i got to the meet, it would have to be in front of you all!!!, i was kind of hoping nobody noticed what a dip stick! Next time i will push it, much safer way for all, nuty old bike racers!! Hey i would like to go to the detling show any info?
cheers, paul

:lol:, did look quiet funny with the elbows fliying about, i must admit though i was very nervous of you being behind me after that and then you saying ive only driven it 8 miles :?... it was nice chatting to you, i hope you enjoy the westy and i hope you sort the fuel problem out, although i am happy that somone uses more fuel than me for once :)

Oh BTW my brakes lights were broken ta for that, new brake light switch fitted :)

2kwik

Postby 2kwik » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 pm

glad the brake lights are back on - amazing how late you leave it sometimes waiting for them to tell you to use your own! There were at least two times when I thought whooooah :lol: :shock:
Fun is not a straight line

James

Postby James » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:35 am

Nige,

i must say thank you im sure i would have been rear ended had you not offered so kindly to sit behind me on the way home, i owe you a pint sir.. i also as much as this pains me, owe Mark a thank you for having the correct tools on board his tiger so i could temp fix my brake lights but guys, can we leave the heart attack ambulances behind next time, i think i aged 5 years in about 5 seconds in that tunnle lol :)

:O how is your throttle Nige ?

2kwik

Postby 2kwik » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:28 pm

no problems on the way home and some WD40 around won't do any harm. Might have been interesting on the track day the other night but a poorly daughter stopped that. Always another time.
Fun is not a straight line

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”