Just saying hello

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

pccthebreed

Just saying hello

Postby pccthebreed » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm a Pilgrim Bulldog owner from Selsey West Sussex and am Membership Secretary and club magazine Editor of The Pilgrim Car Club. I was beginning to think I was one of about three kit car owners in the whole of Sussex when low and behold I find this website in Complete Kit Car magazine. Very impressed with what I have seen up to yet especially the enthusiasm. Hope to join some of you out and about in the near future.
Keith

Tenpin

Re: Just saying hello

Postby Tenpin » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Hey welcome, that just about summed up my situation, before I came across an entry in CKC mag last year and went on the run to Bentley. (Though, of course, not the Pilgrim / location bits! :)
Tenpin

Nash

Postby Nash » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Keith,
Hello and welcome to the SKCC forum. Great that you have found us and equally as great that you want to come out to play :)

We are a friendly bunch and as you may have seen on other threads here a lot of us met up for the Detling show and had a great time/BBQ/run from 7 Indulgence to the Detling show.

Lots planned for this year so come and get involved, bring your friends or just yourself.... no pressure. The main thing is to enjoy.

Regards.............. Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi Keith, glad that you found us. I suspect that there's a fair few folks sitting iwth a car in the garage in a similar situation to yourself - we'll have to get CKC to do a bigger feature next time :-)
Due to the size of the region that we're trying to cater for it is helpful to get some 'buy in' and feedback to some of the Group based runs, so don't be shy in sticking your hand up! Same goes for 'Members Runs/Meets' - we need a few more folks to get in the habit of popping on a post calling for a bit of company for a run.

If there's sufficient interest will look at doing a Fish n Chip Run one Friday evening to Littlehampton, the date that is looking favorite is the 21st May.

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Hello and Welcome, you've joined at the right time as it's only the beginning of the show session so many more to go too.

Don't be affraid to join in, no-one bites... Just the cars mainly in the wet lol
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

pccthebreed

Postby pccthebreed » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 am

I'll be going up to Stoneleigh on the Sunday as it's the PCC AGM may be camping not sure. I will make a point of finding the SKCC stand if there is one. If you don't have a stand there is usually quite a bit of space on ours come and see us.
Keith

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”