Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

Restoration Project

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen

Postby Restoration Project » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 am

Hi to all My Name is Roland Frost.

I have been into cars, of all sorts, since a very early age. Had all manner of things from minis up to 8litre v8 powered hotrods and standard yanks. I currently own a Jago Kit car. Its not pretty. But its value is in the smiles per mile. Ive had shiney cars, given them up for now. I do have a few cars at the moment. Guess im just a petrol head.

I work as a carpenter and generally do kitchens and small extensions. Then after that. There is nothing i love more than just going in the garage or someones elses to be around cars, working on them or just talking about them.

My user name i have chosen, is different to my normal one. Which i use on most sites, Known as Roland Cad 500 elsewhere. Restoration Project, was used as regards my T bucket, i drive at the moment. I heard of this over the weekend, at The 7 indulgence meet before Detling. It tickled me so much, i decided to use it on here.

Hope to see you all out and about.

Let the driving commence.

Over and out

Ben_Copeland

Re: Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen

Postby Ben_Copeland » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:22 am

Ah I know the car but not the face I'm affraid lol

Saw it at 7 indulgence, name is fairly fitting but bet it goes well.

Also saw it drive into Detling passed the SKCC stand but didn't see where u went.

Welcome !
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:16 am

Hi Roland, thansk for the sterling work on the bacon Butties :D
Look forward to having a chat with you on Le Blat, which is of course looming - see you soon.

Nash

Postby Nash » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:35 am

Hi Roland. Good to meet you. Of course if you drive a "non shiny" car We will be forced to call you Roland Rat :D

Sorry Sir I couldn't resist.

......... Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:48 pm

Restoration Project wrote: I currently own a Jago Kit car. Its not pretty. But its value is in the smiles per mile.

Another Jeep type car - excellent. I have a 2.0i Pinto powered Ranger with all RS / Capri suspension & brakes. I find showing up "hot hatches" is all the sweeter when you're driving an old Jeep :lol: .

I'm also into rods, though a couple of wives, houses & children have conspired to mean a black 100e Anglia is all I ever managed way back in the early eighties - before 100es became "fashionable" in rodding circles, now even my nephew has one :roll: .

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”