Hello from Mango Fury

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

MangoFury
Site Admin

Hello from Mango Fury

Postby MangoFury » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Good afternoon all. I found out about the group from member Fury1630, looked good so joined up. Thanks T!
I'll certainly be joining in with some outings just as soon as I get the "mango" back on the road.

My car is a Fisher Fury, Citroen Mango in colour and the whole build story is documented at http://www.mangofury.co.uk. Probably one of the longest builds of a kit car in history but driving it was fun for the few months it saw active service last year. Apart from all the times it packed up, got pushed up hills, dropped all it's coolant all over the road....

Despite the lack of updates to the website (update car first, website later), I am in the process of completing a fuel tank replacement and I'm aiming to have it on the road again on the 1st of May. Just in time for Stoneleigh.

Quick spec: Fury with independent rear suspension, Le Mans bonnet, 2 litre silvertop Zetec with Honda CBR929 throttle bodies and driven by a self built Megasquirt ECU. Unmodified Type 9 gearbox, Sierra diff.

Anyway, hope to catch up with some of you in the very near future.

David
2009 Fisher Fury, 2 litre standard Zetec, Honda TBs, Megasquirt ECU

Ben_Copeland

Re: Hello from Mango Fury

Postby Ben_Copeland » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Welcome to the best southern kitcar forum ;)

I like the fishers a lot. See you around
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:38 pm

David - welcome.....glad that Tony passed our details on to you. If you're at Stoneleigh try and hook up....a bunch of us are heading up on the Saturday and will be around until the latter part of Sunday......
Is the Fish N Chip ruin to Littlehampton 'doable' for you or a bit far? 21st May........a Friday evebing - have booked the weather :-)

Nash

Postby Nash » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Hi David and welcome.
Two things, 1. please feel free to post piccies of your car in the appropriate thread and B. If you know of any eateries or points of interest please let me know and I will get them on the map.

Enjoy............... Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”