hi

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

paulr

hi

Postby paulr » Wed May 26, 2010 7:32 pm

just signed up - bought a midas gold coupe 2 weeks ago in yorkshire - dates from 1989, having sold our caterham 7 that we had for the 4 previous years - steep learning curve with the midas - got to remember no 5th gear and it is fitted with a quickshift change which we are struggling to master at the moment (reverse keeps hiding!) but hopefully that will be part of the fun - hope to see some of you out and about

Paul

Nash

Re: hi

Postby Nash » Wed May 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Hi Paul and welcome to the club. Love to see a picture of your car in the post a piccie thread. You mention "we" in your post does that mean there is more then one of you?

Just for reference if you know of any points of interest, good eateries or good run roads then let me know and I'll put them on the map.

Once again welcome.

......... Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Wed May 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Welcome, I suspect the 'we' is his partner/wife etc.
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

paulr

Postby paulr » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:41 am

thats right - wife Sarah who so far has driven the gold more than I have albeit not over last week or so as slight problem !! finding reverse gear - managed to find what we think has been causing that last week (broken rubber cotton reel mounting for the remote shift) and new part ordered and fingers crossed it arrives soon- fits and fixes the problem - we know all the gears are in there but be nice to be able to get into them again!

Paul

zxr400

Postby zxr400 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:20 am

hi paul good to have a new member ,welcome, im in worthing so you ar nice and close for buck barn runs cheers paul

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”