Another New Member Saying Hello

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

Nash

Re: Another New Member Saying Hello

Postby Nash » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:08 pm

I saw your car while I was there. Graham said you were picking it up later today.

I'm dropping mine off there next Saturday to get it finished off.

BTW I didn't wash your car sorry. I was tempted to unbolt the rear Diffuser though ;) Does it work?

.....Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:45 pm

I'm thinking about difffusers... i like the little wings for the nosecone you can get, and something under the back.
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:38 pm

oh of course it works - it was carefully designed with full CAD drawings, simulations and wind tunnel treatment. I'm assured that it produces an extra gigawatt of downforce and works in perfect harmony with the fu fu valves. Does it work??? I did it because i thought it finished the car off, not for any other reason :-)

Nash

Postby Nash » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 pm

greenwood03 wrote:oh of course it works - it was carefully designed with full CAD drawings, simulations and wind tunnel treatment. I'm assured that it produces an extra gigawatt of downforce and works in perfect harmony with the fu fu valves. Does it work??? I did it because i thought it finished the car off, not for any other reason :-)

Then I'm having one too :idea: I'll install it with the fu fu valves once the IVA is out of the way. Mind you I'll have to get the 4AGE engine in first or the extra Gigawatt of downforce will mean my x-flow won't pull away from the lights at all :shock:

.............Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”