OI OI

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

James

OI OI

Postby James » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Soooo i guess ill try this again eh Mark :lol:

im James, from maidstone, i currently pilot the fastest colour caterham Kawasaki green of course, i have been on a few blats with Mark and hope to meet some new faces soon!

here's to the sun i hope :)

Top job Mark see you soon mate, got a new exhaust so lets see how quiet this one is :)

Nash

Re: OI OI

Postby Nash » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi James, I see you're in Maidstone so ignore my question on my hello post. :)

......Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:46 pm

thats strange James, was talking to anothert guy that has a Green Caterham that reckolns his is the fastest.........perhaps its that 'green envious thing?' get it back off SORN and let's go blatting!

James

Postby James » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Been out today! new exhaust fitted, OH my did i forget just how fast the 7 is! im shattered but had a wicked day :)

Might be out tomorrow if you fancy a chip shop run to rye :)

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:07 pm

James, not doing Rye tomorrow, but if you're on your own why not join the Newlands Run. I'm going to meet 2 guys as detailed in that thread at 09.00 and have an hour in west sussex bvefore getting to newlands for bacon buttie/coffee and then wending way home. If you're interested let me know, i'll prob do the m25/23 to save time as i dont want an early morning. could meet you at Clacketts at say 8am? i'll check PM's etc late tonight as got guests arriving in a mo....

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”