Hello!!!!

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

andy555

Hello!!!!

Postby andy555 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi I'm Andy Baker, building a GBS( formerly robin hood) Zero that is nearly done, hope to have it's IVA in the next month or so, running a 2.1 pinto, type 9 box and R1 bike carbs, first one that i have built but not the last i hope! Work at Dungeness power station and just about to go on a night shift so will have to keep this short, but look forward to meeting up with as many of you as pos on runs etc, and can supply tea etc to anyone driving through on a run out.

Tony B
Site Admin

Re: Hello!!!!

Postby Tony B » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Hi Andy and welcome

Thats at least three Zero's on here now, your mine and Robs from Worthing - good luck with the IVA, as long as they havent changed in the last year theyre good guys at Gillingham DVLA

Thanks

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Spot oin Andy, get it IVA'd and we'll pick you up en-route after your night shifts!!! I'm sure you must have seen a few of us from time to time in your neck of the woods......

Nash

Postby Nash » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Welcome Andy,
You'll get a shock when 30 cars turn up for a cuppa one Sunday morning! :shock: :D

..........Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:56 pm

I thought it was customary to lay on hospitality like that. I liked 'Contaminated's' solution, he invited us all round to his Dads on the coast and had him cook the bacon sarnies!!

Nash

Postby Nash » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:27 am

Excellent. I bet his Dad was well chuffed :shock:
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”