G'day all

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

bobg_24

G'day all

Postby bobg_24 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Thought I'd better add to the list of newbies and introduce myself.

Bob from Uckfield in East Sussex, drive a Tiger Cat which I built between 2000 - 2002. Originally fitted with a 1600 Pinto on twin 40s but converted last year to a 2.0 Zetec running Blackbird carbs.......what a difference in perfomance!!!

Joined the Chalet Cafe run at the tail end of last year and a couple of early run outs this year - both in the freezing cold, but with hearty breakfasts on the way as a reward! Look forward to meeting more of you at Detling as the weather warms up and more 'toys' come out.

Bob

Nash

Re: G'day all

Postby Nash » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Hi Bob and welcome.
Its its starting to get populated on here now so thats great. Are you going to the 7-Indulgence Pre-Meet before Detling?

My car will be there but not able to run upto Detling in it as the guys are doing some work on it for IVA

My mission is to not miss this year's runs as last year was frustrating.

Anyway Welcome.

........Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi Ya Bob, hope all is good with you! Yep those early runs were a tad nippy - but that road we found last time was a beauty!!! Looking forward to doing that one again :-)

bobg_24

Postby bobg_24 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Hi Nash,

Yep, every intention of making the Detling pre meet. Car was off the road for the majority of last year, so I've got some miles to make up for!

Hi Mark,

They were a tad nippy but thorough ly enjoyable. Haven't been out for a couple of weeks - need to change that soon.

Bob

plug

Postby plug » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:16 am

Hi Bob long time no see, good to hear you have finally stopped playing with the car and can now drive it!!

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”