hello from France

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

nverona

hello from France

Postby nverona » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Evening all, if you're thinking of a a French Blat, give me a shout and I'll assist.

(not an ad for our gites as we only have two, but we can lay on a good BBQ as you go past)

greenwood03

Re: hello from France

Postby greenwood03 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Hi Norman, well perhaps you can help......as you may see from the Group section a few of us are having a days blatting in the North. I thought it might be quite nice to run into a local French based car club - ideally of course 7'enevers, classic - ie/ not modern tin tops. I registered on a cple of sites and i my best Francais asked if there was anyone in that neck of the woods. I envisage that Arras is about as far South as we'd go. I've seen references to car clubs in that area - but no actual links. Would you have any clue about such things? We hope ( intend ) to enjoy some spirited driving - clearly within all reasonable bounds, so either need likeminded folks or perhaps just hooking up at lunch time/coffee time......if you can shed any light please can you email me at the [email protected] address?
chrs Mark

2kwik

Postby 2kwik » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Mmm. Mark, I like the idea of a blat down to to this neck of the woods at some point and maybe a few nights away? A sort of blokes long weekender? Let's discuss at some point.
Fun is not a straight line

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:46 pm

oh let me see? blokes trip away + cars? mmm no early morning starts then??

Nash

Postby Nash » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:49 pm

sac re blue mons amie

Boys on tour! My Rugby day memories come flooding back.
:D ;)

...............Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:39 am

Bonjour!
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

davehall

Postby davehall » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:33 am

If anybody is thinking of having a week or two blatting in France, I can thoroughly recommended staying at Norman's. I took the Westie there last September and had a wonderful week. It's about 1 1/2 hours southwest'ish of Le Mans in the Maine-et-Loire department.

I'm going to try to go back his year but, if not, definitely next year.
Westfield SEiW 1.8 Zetec, Jenveys, Omex

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”