Newbie Tiger Super Six owner

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

danno

Re: Newbie Tiger Super Six owner

Postby danno » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Now that's a warm welcome!!!

Looks like this is a proper forum. I'm afraid I can't make it this Sunday as I have family commitments, however deffo up for the next meet soon. Buck Barn is not too far away either. 8-)

The car is certainly driveable. I brought it down from Hither Green to Brighton last Sunday. First ever drive in such a car, being a hot hatch addict I've never quite experienced the visceral nature of these cars before. I remember driving on Sunday through a forest and being able to smell the trees... Wonderful stuff!!!

It's a bit shabby, but I'd love to bring it along to the next meet, hopefully some of you will have some good ideas for it and some handy tips and contacts.

She's a bit of an old girl now but should be able to keep up with some of you :D

Martin S

Postby Martin S » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:00 pm

Welcome to the mad house :lol: Another southern runner

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:29 pm

danno wrote:I'm afraid I can't make it this Sunday as I have family commitments, however deffo up for the next meet soon. Buck Barn is not too far away either. 8-)

Ahh, well, we normally start early and finish breakfast by about 10.30 which this week is at the Chalet at Cowfold - so youd be home by 11ish in good time for family commitments ;)

danno

Postby danno » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Tony B wrote:
danno wrote:I'm afraid I can't make it this Sunday as I have family commitments, however deffo up for the next meet soon. Buck Barn is not too far away either. 8-)

Ahh, well, we normally start early and finish breakfast by about 10.30 which this week is at the Chalet at Cowfold - so youd be home by 11ish in good time for family commitments ;)

Ok I'm in!!

What time?

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:01 pm

Check out this thread below - will be updated tonight, looking forward to meeting you on Sunday :D

danno

Postby danno » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:19 pm

Tony B wrote:Check out this thread below - will be updated tonight, looking forward to meeting you on Sunday :D

Have I missed the thread link below?

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:29 pm

danno wrote:
Tony B wrote:Check out this thread below - will be updated tonight, looking forward to meeting you on Sunday :D

Have I missed the thread link below?

No, i did :lol:
now updated and you have an email

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7105&start=20

Dick

Postby Dick » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:01 am

Wellcome to skcc and now your going on a run out withe the madhouse have fun. Just rember its your car and every one hear do things the way they want. Its all about the fun

Crunchie Gears

Postby Crunchie Gears » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:17 am

Hi those southern guys are not to be put off. :D

Be careful you might end up on the Alps trip. 8-)

danno

Postby danno » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:10 am

There's no way mine would make it to the Alps and back!! I don't think the engine is that healthy...

Although I'd do that sort of trip at the drop of a hat if I could be sure of one thing....reliability!

I drive down to Italy every year in various hot hatches. Had a few Golf Rs, they make light work of the trip!

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”