Gooday Sports

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

Alangh

Gooday Sports

Postby Alangh » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:43 am

No not an Ausie a plain old Englishman.
I am the proud owner of a Westfield SEIW which I have owned for the last 5 years.
It is a 1994 and was obviously built when I purchase it. Nicknamed pretty blue for obvious reasons it is the love of my life and has pushed my Ford Capri into second place. The wife is way down the list. (No only Joking) Originally running a 1700 ford crossflow, I replaced the engine 2 years age with a 2l Zetec running on Kawasaki carbs. All the induction, electrics and plumming supplied by Chester Sports Cars. I am advised it produces 150 bhp at the wheels with an identical set up.
I hope to join you guys sometime during the year although I will fit this between the Westfield Club Surrey section which is active during the summer with a run a month. Lets hope the organization goes from strength to strength.

greenwood03

Re: Gooday Sports

Postby greenwood03 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:54 am

Hi Alan and welcome.....good old Chester Sports cars eh? Really helpful guys!!! Go on then, pop a pic in the appropriate section and show off 'pretty blue'.....Oh, and next time you bump into the fellow Surrey Westies, perhaps you can point them in our direction here :-)

Nash

Re: Gooday Sports

Postby Nash » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:34 pm

Welcome Alan.

Hope to catch up over the Summer

.........Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”