New member in East Grinstead

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: New member in East Grinstead

Postby greenwoo » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:15 pm

brilliant, hope that you can make it to the Woodman, looks like there's myself, Neil, Jay as definites...

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Nice looking Westfield :)

StuP

Postby StuP » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:35 pm

Does anyone have any particular recommendations of garages around here in case I need to use one? I've fixed and service our own cars myself for years now so haven't been anywhere else for quite a while but it would be good to know of a decent local place if the need arises.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:19 pm

a fair few use Snodhurst Garage at Chatham - not on your doorstep but well worth it - Dick, Jay and Chris run things and are 'kit' fans as they own them too - and they're members on here.
They've fettled Westies, Tigers and goodness knows what else - be that electrical, engine, fabrication .....

steve m

Postby steve m » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Hi Stu

Glad my efforts made you get a nice Westie, are the bike days over now, as I know that would please your wife

steve
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

StuP

Postby StuP » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi Steve!

Good to hear from you and thanks again for helping me get the ball rolling. Yup, bike days are over (for now). Westie is going well so far, have enjoyed a few blasts out this week already. Still getting used to how enormous every other car looks, even the old Ford Kas scare me when they come the other way!

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”