Hello from Kitnet

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

Kitnet

Hello from Kitnet

Postby Kitnet » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello my name is Colin & I have been on the kit car scene for 6 years now. I'm mainly know as Moleman from a lot of car clubs. I own a Westfield 2000 sport, I use it out on track days as well as going on runs out, shows, meets etc.
My engine is a Duratec 2ltr with Cosworth running gear that runs over 8000rpm & pushes out 260 bhp which is pretty good for my budget. It started life as a fuel pump for a jet engine until I got it, It does have to tick over at 2000 rpm due to rev range it has.

I organised events for Bristol kit car club for four years & I now have started my own club with a few others call Kitnet.uk. My aim is to do more events with other clubs when possible, I got fed up going to a show further a field & not being able to contact other clubs to say we are in your area & would you guys like to meet up on our run. I know Paul has invited you guys to a track day at Castle combe on my behalf but I understand it may be to far to travel on some events but the offer will always be there.

Your organiser/chairman will be welcome to join our site for free if you wish to also contact us to invite us to your events if you so wish but I will leave that up to you.

Here is my Westfield
kit 2.jpg

moleman.jpg

Thanks for taking the time & I hope to see our clubs do some things together over the summer.
Colin.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Kitnet

Postby greenwoo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:18 pm

welcome Colin.....
well as far as joint bits - there's a run being planned to the cheddar gorge, might be an opp for a few faces to hook up.....details in either the Members run or group events section, cant recall which off hand.

Kitnet

Postby Kitnet » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:30 pm

That would be great. I will look that up.

Crunchie Gears

Postby Crunchie Gears » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi Colin looking forward to doing more with Kitnet this year. :D

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”