Does lockdown addle the brain?

Off Topic Forum for all non car comments and disussion

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

Does lockdown addle the brain?

Postby greenwoo » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:48 pm

Or does it just highlight the halfwits?

Normally wandering down the lane and cutting into a field we'd maybe see 1-2 cars, but as its a 10 min walk - likely we wouldnt see any.

Since this bloody 'stay at home' thing the lanes are full ( i exaggerate a tad ) of random tossers. Cars that am guessing arent local (educated guess based on driving style), vans, more cyclists than the bloody Tour de France, and a shedload of walkers. Today; 6 cars, 2 sep lots of walkers and 3 sep cyclists - where the fook are they all coming from.

Gotta love these 'new' walkers.....dogs off the lead, ambling across the width of the road.
2 sep lots this week heard moaning as they walk past the gate; Our dogs doing what they're paid to - scaring the poop out of anything outside, and their poxy dogs wandering around off the lead up to the gate.

spoke to a mate earlier, he's got a footpath alongside his place - found 4 people had decided to enter one of his fields and settle down after lighting a fire.

Queuing at the supermarket last week some rsole walks straight past everyone (cple of feet away ) to barge down to the cash machine - instead of walking in a slighty less direct route.

even the brains in retailers has gone to mush....
sainsburys here decided to reorganize one of the aisles - that makes sense doesnt it, when you're trying to get people in/out quick & safe.....
' i know Egbert, lets flip them up, we'll move the crisps around and watch on the security monitors while they walk around trying to find the cheese and onion'

same bright spark probably who decided to 'hide' the fact that the deli counter was closed by stuffing 9 pallets of beer along the counter front. Great idea Egbert, we're trying for social distancing and you 'pinch' a metre and a bit from a narrow part of the shop.

as Neil would say - 'addled the brain, or just highlighted 'The Stupid' - discuss

b33fy

Re: Does lockdown addle the brain?

Postby b33fy » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:23 pm

Just cough on the fookers if they come close...
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:06 pm

Just cough on the fookers if they come close...

Nah, i wouldn't be that mean. But ( obs without Mrs knowing ) am thinking of taking the feistiest of the dogs out on a retractable lead and err seeing how fast some of these walkers and cyclists can move.

Just praying that when this 'finishes' they forget the need to invade my peace and quiet

Tony C

Postby Tony C » Fri May 01, 2020 1:01 pm

Certainly are some idiots about and not just youngsters, had an adrenaline fuelled trip to the local supermarket for essentials, they've got a one way system which most people respected except for two old dears together walking the opposite direction towards me :roll: Surely the Daily Mail has warned them about social distancing, as for runners/joggers passing closely by don't get me started :evil:
Tiger Cat E1 - 2008-2009
Tiger R6 - 2009-2014
Austin Healey Sprite - 2014-2018
Fisher Fury Le Mans - 2018-2019

Return to “General Discussion - Non Car Related”