Hawhkhurst Fisheries

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

Hawhkhurst Fisheries

Postby greenwoo » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Well i'd planned a run with Caterham James, but sadly he had parts issues and couldnt make it....cue a PM from James Mk2 ( larkingabout).....met James and his good lady Jill and headed off from Wrotham for Hawkhurst via the back roads. It was abundently clear why a few of us choose to get up early - we started at 08.00 and it was chokka, picked up an artic down the lanes and various other 'sightsee'ers' - still the sun was breaking thru and we ended up at HH dot on 09.00 as they opened.
They've extended the cafe area onto the deck, so hope they extend the deck again to make a big outside area......
simple ruin back up the A21 with the car hiccuping for fuel 2 miles shy of the nearest garage......must have been down to what was in the swirl pot......a most agreeable run and pleasure to meet James + Jill.....

Nash

Re: Hawhkhurst Fisheries

Postby Nash » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Must have been the weather, Ruth and I did a test run of tomorrow's route to Powerspeed and there were quite a few cars about. Mind you it was 1pm :roll:

..........Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Nick

Postby Nick » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:23 pm

I have to say, I only have good thoughts about the hawkhurst fisheries because, it was the first place I went to with the Skcc. :D

James

Postby James » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:44 pm

greenwoo wrote:Well i'd planned a run with Caterham James, but sadly he had parts issues and couldnt make it....cue a PM from James Mk2 ( larkingabout).....met James and his good lady Jill and headed off from Wrotham for Hawkhurst via the back roads. It was abundently clear why a few of us choose to get up early - we started at 08.00 and it was chokka, picked up an artic down the lanes and various other 'sightsee'ers' - still the sun was breaking thru and we ended up at HH dot on 09.00 as they opened.
They've extended the cafe area onto the deck, so hope they extend the deck again to make a big outside area......
simple ruin back up the A21 with the car hiccuping for fuel 2 miles shy of the nearest garage......must have been down to what was in the swirl pot......a most agreeable run and pleasure to meet James + Jill.....

Mighty pissed off about that considering the weather! not a happy bunny with Caterham Direct! ass bandits!

Nick wrote:I have to say, I only have good thoughts about the hawkhurst fisheries because, it was the first place I went to with the Skcc. :D

and u fitted in perfectly, infact u helped take the piss outa Neil so your a good chap in my book :)

Nash

Postby Nash » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:58 pm

James wrote:
greenwoo wrote:Well i'd planned a run with Caterham James, but sadly he had parts issues and couldnt make it....cue a PM from James Mk2 ( larkingabout).....met James and his good lady Jill and headed off from Wrotham for Hawkhurst via the back roads. It was abundently clear why a few of us choose to get up early - we started at 08.00 and it was chokka, picked up an artic down the lanes and various other 'sightsee'ers' - still the sun was breaking thru and we ended up at HH dot on 09.00 as they opened.

Mighty pissed off about that considering the weather! not a happy bunny with Caterham Direct! ass bandits!

Nick wrote:I have to say, I only have good thoughts about the hawkhurst fisheries because, it was the first place I went to with the Skcc. :D

and u fitted in perfectly, infact u helped take the piss outa Neil so your a good chap in my book :)

Happy Days
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Return to “You Went Where ???”