NWKCC / WSCC Peak District Run

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

BIOMAN

NWKCC / WSCC Peak District Run

Postby BIOMAN » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:51 am

It's a long time since I put any pics or video up so here we go :-). I was asked to put a run out around the Peak District a few weeks ago. I'd never done anything like this before and was worried no one would turn up. Well after sacrificing the one local V**g*n (tip from the Captain) left and trying my best to put a route together this was the result. Hope you like?

https://youtu.be/ikZ7XPSJ9nM

Larkingabout

Re: NWKCC / WSCC Peak District Run

Postby Larkingabout » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:55 am

Great video and very lucky to have such superb roads with so little traffic. Oh, that the South East was that uncrowded.
James
The man in the Red Coat

steve m

Postby steve m » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:27 am

Nice to see some different cars, and colours, and scenery

steve
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:10 am

nice one Richard, lucky you have some virgins up tut north to sacrifice, we're running dry down here....
glad you had a great run out, lovely to see some roads/areas that i havent seen in a while!

out of interest where was the pub halfway through, looked familiar, wondering if its where James took out the young lad for a blast.....

( from a viewers perspective - a tad less speedied up film or sorter sequences would make a little easier to take in the surroundings..)

BIOMAN

Postby BIOMAN » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:42 pm

greenwoo wrote:nice one Richard, lucky you have some virgins up tut north to sacrifice, we're running dry down here....
glad you had a great run out, lovely to see some roads/areas that i havent seen in a while!

out of interest where was the pub halfway through, looked familiar, wondering if its where James took out the young lad for a blast.....

( from a viewers perspective - a tad less speedied up film or sorter sequences would make a little easier to take in the surroundings..)

Hi Mark, your absolutely correct with the video, it should have been shorter sequences but I didn't have the time to edit it and other peeps were saying can I put one up. Re the pub, I think you stayed there on the 2012 UK Tour http://www.packhorseinn.co.uk/.

Best regards

Richard

Return to “You Went Where ???”