Sunday 13th

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

Matth93

Sunday 13th

Postby Matth93 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:08 pm

I got a phone call early this morning to say that my dad was on his way round in the spartan to go for a breakfast run. So we went out round the route I had from the redhill aerodrome run a little while ago it was a bit foggy and damp out but that was fine as we had the roof on. It was a nice little run round with me driving which was quite nice to be behind the wheel of a spartan again with it's jumping sideways on manhole covers :lol: ( really must do the rear tracking ). Breakfast was good like before but sorry I didn't take any photos so it didn't happen :oops:

Crunchie Gears

Re: Sunday 13th

Postby Crunchie Gears » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Matt how Coll is it to have fun with your Dad and him let you drive the Spartan.. It reminds me of Neil's post on the Verstappens :lol: :lol:

Matth93

Postby Matth93 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:32 pm

Yes it was good and I suppose I ought to let him loose in my car when it's back on the road, he can't use the I can't get in there excuse now he was driving my brothers westfield around the yard the other week which is smaller than mine :)

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Sounds like a great way to spend Sunday morning :)

Return to “You Went Where ???”