Offham Photo Shoot

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

b33fy

Offham Photo Shoot

Postby b33fy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:13 pm

Popped over to Offham this evening and met with Colin and Mark for a bit of photography. Loads of road works all over the village, though managed to make the most of it and grabbed a few shots, below..

Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Offham Photo Shoot

Postby greenwoo » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:36 pm

just sorting through mine...slim pickings. I arrived 1st followed by Colin, had to do a double take as i thought that Mike had left the car at home as part of his keep fit regime.....
Attachments
_1010129.JPG

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:14 pm

Poor bloke, at least he's making the effort.

Is that the best you got.. :P
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:50 am

OK here's mine...1st and 3rd compromised a bit due to the roadwork barriers/cones, but close enough to what i wanted.
Attachments
offham-14-Edit.jpg
offham-21.jpg
offham-2.jpg

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:14 am

few more ......
Attachments
offham-19.jpg
offham-11.jpg
offham-17.jpg
offham-22.jpg

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:14 am

Great efforts Mark particularly liking the third shot .

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:31 am

ooops , thought that i'd commented on yours...like the camera in camera shot, think that worked out fine, and quite like the 4th, but there's a bit of colour cast that crops up on the car, not sure whether you stacked a few exposures? if so wondering whether a cple were too underexposed that has thrown off the blend? ( it shows in one of the other images too).

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:18 am

I think they are all good guys. I do like the black and white ones Mark you do.
I also like the camera on camera one Mike , something completely different.
I must say I really enjoyed last night and although I don't have the imagination that Mark and Mike have it's given me a kick to try and find out more about my camera. I must try and use the different settings to get a different perspective on the same photo, it works so well on a lot of the photos you were both taking.
I'll post a couple up later when I get home.
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:14 pm

greenwoo wrote:ooops , thought that i'd commented on yours...like the camera in camera shot, think that worked out fine, and quite like the 4th, but there's a bit of colour cast that crops up on the car, not sure whether you stacked a few exposures? if so wondering whether a cple were too underexposed that has thrown off the blend? ( it shows in one of the other images too).

It could be the focus or slight camera shake Mark. The ipad sometimes takes a while to communicate to the camera and sometimes the intended settings arent communicated properly ie, specific focus points or changes in aperture. I quite like the image myself so I'll have a go at processing it a little differently to sharpen it up a bit.

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:22 pm

Wingco wrote:I think they are all good guys. I do like the black and white ones Mark you do.
I also like the camera on camera one Mike , something completely different.
I must say I really enjoyed last night and although I don't have the imagination that Mark and Mike have it's given me a kick to try and find out more about my camera. I must try and use the different settings to get a different perspective on the same photo, it works so well on a lot of the photos you were both taking.
I'll post a couple up later when I get home.

Thanks Colin, I'm not really that creative.. I just pinch ideas from others and try and make them mine. My nephew is trying to make a fist of it as a london photographer, he's a great help, website here..

http://www.liamjcurtin.com

Return to “You Went Where ???”