Lamberhurst this evening

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

b33fy

Lamberhurst this evening

Postby b33fy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:15 pm

Popped to Lamberhurst this evening for a quick dabble with the camera. couldn't connect or get any inspiration. Ended up at the Church by the golf course, by that time light was pretty poor to say the least. Managed to rescue a few shots though nothing brilliant. Also another from Goudhurst from a previous foray..

Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Lamberhurst this evening

Postby greenwoo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:54 pm

like the 3rd one best.....
i popped down to the Swale with the family and a cple of the dogs, a camera and a family outing don't mix, snapped off about 20 shots - of which i liked 2 that i coudnt rescue due to expsoure diff between the bright skies/shade, and another 3-4 that i 'quite liked' but which aren't too special.

BTW Mike, boozer called the Ship at Conyer, well worth a visit an a a 15 min walk along from there found 2 rotting barges....
here's the tiller from one.
Conver-8.jpg

Conver-2.jpg

Conver-6.jpg

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:03 pm

I like the third one Mark, needs straightening up though. Send me the original image files of the two you tried to rescue and I'll give it a go.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Nash

Postby Nash » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:11 am

That third image Mike in 50 years that will be a great historical image like we look back at images of the 1950's and 60's now.

Nice
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

andyf

Postby andyf » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:20 am

Looking at the street scene makes me think that we could start a variant of "Where's Wally"... take a picture of your car "hidden" in a larger scene and challenge the rest to find it 8-)
MkII Marlin Roadster with Ford 2.0L Pinto and Type 9 gearbox. Going for the oily rag restoration look :-)

Return to “You Went Where ???”