Rye Harbour

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

b33fy

Rye Harbour

Postby b33fy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:54 pm

As title.. Rye Harbour and the Bosoms Bite for a full English, with Dick. 9/10 for food, Service was pretty, but odd.. if that makes sense. Few snapshots below.
Attachments
IMG_2763.jpg
IMG_2782.jpg
IMG_2769 (2).jpg
IMG_2767.jpg
IMG_2766(1).jpg
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Dick

Re: Rye Harbour

Postby Dick » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Now that was nice a trip round the roads of Kent not a lot of traffic beautiful autumn sun shine and a lovely place to sit and have a late breakfast. Mike took a few more photos than he posted and off we went for a further meandering round Kent. We even managed to fit in the compulsory pub for a beer be for heading back to work. Only used just over a third a tank of fuel so all good on that front oh and for others going down the military road watch out its very lumpy in a few places one of them sent me on opposite lock.
Maybe do another one next week if it stays dry ?

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Sounds a great way to spend Friday :)

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:13 pm

As Dick said I did take a load of shots,, schoolboy error left them well overexposed. Had changed the camera settings at Castle Hill and don't check them thoroughly before shooting. Had a play with one of them and turned it into a bit of Art.. apologies to the purists, I quite like the effect.
Attachments
IMG_2747(1).jpg
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Return to “You Went Where ???”