Whitstable

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Whitstable

Postby greenwoo » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:01 am

@ Tony
but there must be some mid-way between us?

Mike and I struggle with this each time Tony, so feel free to PM any suggestions....

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:12 pm

@ Tony.. doesn't have to be a tourist spot or anything, one of the challenges is getting a shot from a non-descript place or subject, just not too non-descript :D . Not sure where these are placed geographically may be a stretch for Mark? Shoreham Harbour looks interesting, Bluebell railway, Sheffield park gardens maybe?

Decided to have a play with the NIK software collection, had a go at the black and white program. Decided modern is so last year, so gone vintage on the last few stratchings from Whitstable. A few variations on a theme included..

Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:13 pm

ah you bugger, thought you'd quit.....yep some nice ones there, not normally a fan of the washed out vintage look,but yours worked well and i did one yesterday that i didn't post.......

whitstable-2.jpg

whitstable-15.jpg

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:08 pm

greenwoo wrote:ah you bugger, thought you'd quit.....yep some nice ones there, not normally a fan of the washed out vintage look,but yours worked well and i did one yesterday that i didn't post

Saw them in the new group, quite liked the beach one, swmbo wasn’t keen though, each to their own. No more pickings left of mine. Shoved them all in the group, thanks for setting it up. You can make it public viewing without them posting so might get a bit of feedback on the images. Looks quite an impressive mix of images if I do say so myself.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Nash

Postby Nash » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:11 pm

Love Whitstable. Good pics M&M. I took this one on my phone last time I was there.
Attachments
B871BF67-6FB3-4993-BC21-C261A1637AE9.jpeg
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Return to “You Went Where ???”