The Annual SKCC gathering - Tangmere

Here's a link to the main calendar - the Events detailed are SKCC Group oriented, this does NOT contain runs from the memebrs section!

Moderator: Contaminated

Tony B
Site Admin

The Annual SKCC gathering - Tangmere

Postby Tony B » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:24 am

The annual SKCC summer gathering is due to take place this year on 18th September.

As ever we're aiming for somewhere informal where we can drive the cars along some decent roads and have a wander and a natter - with a smidge of banter.
This years Get-Together will be at Tangmere Aviation Museum - Chichester PO20 2ES. The reports seem good and there's various aircraft to wander around as well as some flight simulators to have a go on....

Rough details will be to have 1 or 2 'meet' points - possibly the Chalet Cafe where we can grab a butty or two and then trot along 'en-masse' for 20/25 miles to the Museum. We'd likely meet at 9/9.30, away for 10.00/10.15 to get to the museum around 11.00. Please stick your names down and as soon as i get a better idea of numbers will see whether we have enough for an SKCC discount - i'll also see about making a 'show' of our cars.

Wingco

Re: The Annual SKCC gathering

Postby Wingco » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Do we know where we are going yet guy's ?
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: The Annual SKCC gathering

Postby greenwoo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:23 pm

ha ha not yet Colin, so ideas welcomed via PM - bearing in mind that it ought to me within reach of both ends of the merbership - hence in the past going to Bentley nr Lewes/Amberley etc...something where we can wander/banter etc.....

DJ.

Re: The Annual SKCC gathering - Tangmere

Postby DJ. » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:25 pm

As ever we're aiming for somewhere informal where we can drive the cars along some decent roads and have a wander and a natter - with a smidge of banter.
This years Get-Together will be at Tangmere Aviation Museum - Chichester PO20 2ES. The reports seem good and there's various aircraft to wander around as well as some flight simulators to have a go on....

Rough details will be to have 1 or 2 'meet' points - possibly the Chalet Cafe where we can grab a butty or two and then trot along 'en-masse' for 20/25 miles to the Museum. We'd likely meet at 9/9.30, away for 10.00/10.15 to get to the museum around 11.00. Please stick your names down and as soon as i get a better idea of numbers will see whether we have enough for an SKCC discount - i'll also see about making a 'show' of our cars.

just access the calendar, scroll across to September and register your interest...

Is this the right place?

1. Duncan- for a change I can come :D

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:00 pm

Well I've clicked joined but my name doesn't seem to appear on the list ??

So it should read Colin and Sue
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:07 pm

err your name is down at number 7 Colin......

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:26 pm

I just can't get used to this new system :roll:
I think I've joined....

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:08 pm

err unless you guys see a different view to me...there's a button that says 'expand' - if you click on that you should see who has joined the event - the issue that Colin/Duncan had is that you had previously 'joined' when the date was first announced.....

steve m

Postby steve m » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:20 pm

I think ive joined ? but am unable to expand or view who is also going

steve
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

locost220

Postby locost220 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:11 pm

When I press the expand button on phone Mark it changes as if you have selected to copy it but nothing else happens.
Locost book chassis, Undergoing testing post rebuild :D :?
Robin Hood 2B, keeping me sane
Sylva Leader, stuck to the trailer

Return to “Calendar for Group Events”