Cheddar Gorge runSept 10th

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

Rob E

Re: Cheddar Gorge run

Postby Rob E » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:58 pm

graham b wrote:Nooooo.
Can't do the 10th
We are in Wales
It needs to be run as 2 events.
Imo

2nd that , why do we need to merge the two ?? There's more than enough that want the run as it was (I presume) from the amount on the list ??
Was there a reason ?
Absofu?@inglutely

Orange Peel

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:30 pm

2nd that , why do we need to merge the two ?? There's more than enough that want the run as it was (I presume) from the amount on the list ??
Was there a reason ?

yes and partly its my fault.....i hadnt posted up about the normal summer gathering which would typically be the 1st sunday in Sept - ie/ the same one as the gorge run. given that the gathering is to appeal to those who dont venture too far or have yet to join in a run out having a long run as the gathering didnt make much sense, and with Davids run to Haynes which is just a few miles away being a week later i asked Matt is it was poss to shift it. In the same way that a few might not be able to now do the 10th the reverse is also true. sorry to Rob/Graham.....

Rob E

Postby Rob E » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:23 pm

greenwoo wrote:
Was there a reason ?

yes and partly its my fault.....i hadnt posted up about the normal summer gathering which would typically be the 1st sunday in Sept - ie/ the same one as the gorge run. given that the gathering is to appeal to those who dont venture too far or have yet to join in a run out having a long run as the gathering didnt make much sense, and with Davids run to Haynes which is just a few miles away being a week later i asked Matt is it was poss to shift it. In the same way that a few might not be able to now do the 10th the reverse is also true. sorry to Rob/Graham.....

No problem, just wondered why it was merged but cleared up now :D
Absofu?@inglutely

Orange Peel

Kitnet

Postby Kitnet » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:22 pm

So are you changing this event to the 10th then? As Kitnet are looking to join up with you guys?

Sorry I haven't checked this for a while. I will need to change our calendar if so. :)

Colin.

Weathers

Postby Weathers » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:37 pm

2nd that. Can we have a difinitive call on the date?

Do we all now need to sign up to another thread? September is almost upon us and I need to sort my diary out, arrange another pass for a different weekend etc. :D

Thanks

Matth93

Postby Matth93 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:41 pm

Yes it's now been merged into the Way out west run on the 10th September

graham b

Postby graham b » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:43 pm

Boo. :(
graham b
Lotus elise
Supercharged.
BBR Mx5
caterham R300
Westfield seiw
Tiger e1

Weathers

Postby Weathers » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:50 pm

graham b wrote:Boo. :(

G if you fancy a renegades run out give me a shout. I can't do the later date and have had the 3rd in diary for yonks. At Blyton Park on 10th.

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Matt don't give up on the idea, we can do it some time even if you redo it next year.
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

Kitnet

Postby Kitnet » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:53 pm

That is a bummer. Some of us are up doing the CKC mag track day that day. I will post it up on our calendar & change the date.
Let me know what your route is when you know they can meet up with you on your way there.

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”