Club Stand? @ Kent Kit Car Show July 22nd

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

Wingco

Re: Club Stand? @ Kent Kit Car Show July 22nd

Postby Wingco » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:36 pm

Thanks Mike.

b33fy wrote:
A quick reminder and bump. I’ve managed to get another couple of places for anyone who’s lurking in the background or the undecided. Just add your name then ping me a fiver on the link earlier in the thread. I’ll let you know on the “pre meet” meet point, probably a cafe on the A20 or Mickeys Diner on Bluebell Hill, to give us a short run to the Priory. Thanks all.

1. Mike (paid)
2. Colin (paid)
3. Kev (paid)
4. Duncan (paid)
5. Neil (paid)
6. Rich (paid)
7. Spyderman(paid)
8.Tony T (paid)
9. Alex (paid)
10.Sparkyj83 (paid)
11.Matt H (paid)
12. Tony S (paid)
13. SteveRST (paid)
14. Kev’s dad in the other car
(if no one else wants it )
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Hold the front page! a change in meet point, to a more inspired venue and much better breakie lol. I need to give them a quick call tomorrow and check availability, then will post up details.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:45 am

Hold the front page! a change in meet point, to a more inspired venue and much better breakie lol. I need to give them a quick call tomorrow and check availability, then will post up details.

Good, I don't like Mcshite anyway !!! :D

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:41 am

Ok, this is the plan.. Breakfast will be served at the Royal Oak at Wrotham Heath TN15 7RX. The table is booked for 14 peeps, kick off 0730

£9.50 eat all you want.. that's full english/continental/drinkies.

£7.50 if you just want the continental option

Menu as follows: http://www.beefeater.co.uk/steak-restau ... kfast.html

Depart 0900 sharp as we have a slightly longer hop than anticipated to the show.

Any conscientious objectors, vegans or fussy fookers, please drop an email to youregoinghungry.com

..that is all.. :D
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:56 pm

Ok, this is the plan.. Breakfast will be served at the Royal Oak at Wrotham Heath TN15 7RX. The table is booked for 14 peeps, kick off 0730

Well done Mike, good plan well organised .

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Wingco wrote:

Well done Mike, good plan well organised .

Seconded :)

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:29 pm

Thanks Colin, Duncan. Took a bit of thinking due to most places opening at 0900. Had the beefeater/premier inn experience in Bristol a while ago, good vfm.

Can people confirm how many for breakie, if they have a passenger for example. Also if anyone else wanted to come along for a full English let me know so I can adjust the booking if need be. Mark, Jay, you’re both accommodated as definite possibles. :D

Rich and Nash, when you get a chance let me know if you are still hoping to come along or if you want me to move your tickets on. If either of you want to grab a passenger seat, plenty going, just let us know.

Tony666

Postby Tony666 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:08 am

b33fy wrote:Thanks Colin, Duncan. Took a bit of thinking due to most places opening at 0900. Had the beefeater/premier inn experience in Bristol a while ago, good vfm.

Can people confirm how many for breakie, if they have a passenger for example. Also if anyone else wanted to come along for a full English let me know so I can adjust the booking if need be. Mark, Jay, you’re both accommodated as definite possibles. :D

Rich and Nash, when you get a chance let me know if you are still hoping to come along or if you want me to move your tickets on. If either of you want to grab a passenger seat, plenty going, just let us know.

Sounds good to me I'm up for some of that
(Tony) and thanks for sorting it out.

locost220

Postby locost220 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:32 am

Tony666 wrote:
b33fy wrote:Thanks Colin, Duncan. Took a bit of thinking due to most places opening at 0900. Had the beefeater/premier inn experience in Bristol a while ago, good vfm.

Sounds good to me I'm up for some of that
(Tony) and thanks for sorting it out.

Thanks for all the work Mike, i will be passenger with either Colin or Matt so breckie please.
Might have missed it but assume we get ticket on the day.
Rich.
Locost book chassis, Undergoing testing post rebuild :D :?
Robin Hood 2B, keeping me sane
Sylva Leader, stuck to the trailer

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:59 am

locost220 wrote:Thanks for all the work Mike, i will be passenger with either Colin or Matt so breckie please.
Might have missed it but assume we get ticket on the day.
Rich.

Brilliant, well done Rich, be good to have a bit of a break from the rebuild.

Anyone know if the club banner is available on the day? I have also asked for space for a gazebo if anyone can help out. :)

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”