SKCC trip to the National Kit Car show 1st and 2nd June 2024

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

DJ.

SKCC trip to the National Kit Car show 1st and 2nd June 2024

Postby DJ. » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:35 pm

The National Kit Car Show is at Malvern in Worcestershire on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd June this year.

The plan is to drive up on the Saturday and to camp over on the Saturday night. Last year Richard and Colin did this and were made welcome by the Westfield club group. This year we hope to get a few more like we did at Stoneleigh a couple of years back, it was great fun we cooked a chilli and plenty of beer was consumed.

If you don't fancy camping or can only do one day, add your name and it will be good to see you.

1. Richard 2 days + camping
2. Colin 2 days + camping
3. Duncan 2 days + camping

martin.hewes

Re: SKCC trip to the National Kit Car show 1st and 2nd June 2024

Postby martin.hewes » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:54 pm

Hi Duncan, I’m hoping to go again this year as I enjoyed it last year. I went with a caterham mate last year but we got there quite late on the Saturday so we literally arrived, pitched tents, opened beer and went to the clubhouse. Hoping to get there a bit earlier this year and take in the Wscc hospitality.

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:59 pm

Yes we did have a good time, well worth the trip and we had good weather which always makes it a bit better.
You want be disappointed if you come.
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:42 pm

martin.hewes wrote:Hi Duncan, I’m hoping to go again this year as I enjoyed it last year. I went with a caterham mate last year but we got there quite late on the Saturday so we literally arrived, pitched tents, opened beer and went to the clubhouse. Hoping to get there a bit earlier this year and take in the Wscc hospitality.

It will be good to see you :D

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”