Day out at Notley Country Park Essex. THIS WEEKEND

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

bill132hotrod

Day out at Notley Country Park Essex. THIS WEEKEND

Postby bill132hotrod » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Hi Guys I have just recieved this from Essex Kit Cars.

Would anyone be interested in a run up to Notley Country park to see the Grandprix on BIG SREEN plus other attractions plus have you car on show.

]Hi All

I have received this email from Ray and we need to act quickly..

If you are planning to attend please let me asap...

driver of kitcar free entry adult passenger £4 child passenger £2

I'm not sure if we met last week at Checkers (and the D's Diner) but hello anyway to you. We really enjoyed meeting up with you and your members I have put a few photos on our website that you might like to look at. (The website isn't completely finished yet as it's a work in progress but it's there enough for the pics.)

The reason that I am contacting you is that Essex Country Parks will be showing the British GP on their enormous screen at the Notley Country Park. I know that it is short notice, but we have been approached by Essex County Council, with a view to supplying a few cars of interest for the event.

Due to the short notice there aren't many confirmed attendee's yet but this will change throughout the course of this week. (I hope!!!!)

At the moment the event is likely to be sponsored by Grants SEAT who will have a stand.
Other cars of interest are:
2 x! McLaren F1's - To be confirmed

The Essex Tigers Owners Club will supply a number of their cars - CONFIRMED

There will be an Ultima track-day sportscar on show. - CONFIRMED

A stand by GBH Motorsport - To be confirmed

Essex Police - To be confirmed

A12 Karters - To be confirmed

Matt Roach Motorsports - To be confirmed

The Essex Porsche Owners Club - To be confirmed

This event will be advertised on local radio stations and newspapers.

The event will be from 11:00 a.m. on Sunday 11th July until the GP has finished. Anyone who would like to attend please email Raymond Worley (me) on [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> or better still call 01245 469436. It would be great to have as many cars as possible.

Regards,

Raymond Worley
Chairman - Essex Tigers

Thanks Gavin

greenwood03

Re: Day out at Notley Country Park Essex. THIS WEEKEND

Postby greenwood03 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:31 pm

sounds like a good day out Bill, hope someone else picks up omn this and gets involved!

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”