Rolling Road day out

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

hearntd

Rolling Road day out

Postby hearntd » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:09 am

Hi,

I know this has been tried before but.....

I have been trying to arrange a rolling road day out as part of the Tiger Owners Club and have had a couple of people show some interest, I thought I would open it up to a wider market place.

I was thinking about Torque of the devil, in Uxbridge they have come highly recomended and I took my car there a while ago and he was really good. link to there web site below:
http://www.torqueofthedevil.com/default.asp/p=87

This would be on a Saturday and cost £35 per car instead on usuall £50 and would include bacon butties too. there is a minmum of 10 cars (max 30 but I don't think we would get that far).

I was thinking we could do this somewere mid July but maybe mid to late August might be better (open to suggestions on dates).

Oh and I have spoken with CKC mag and they would be intrested in covering it too.

If I can get a show on numbers and any good dates that would be great.
who's more foolish.....

the fool or the fool who follows him???

MangoFury
Site Admin

Re: Rolling Road day out

Postby MangoFury » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:19 pm

I would be interested. Possible dates for me are 31/7, 14/8, 21/8 then 11/9 onwards.
According to their website, they do 3-4 runs. Changing the Megasquirt map between each run would give me some useful info to play with...
2009 Fisher Fury, 2 litre standard Zetec, Honda TBs, Megasquirt ECU

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”