Sunday 12th May - plus a request

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

Nash

Re: Sunday 12th May - plus a request

Postby Nash » Thu May 09, 2019 12:18 pm

Weathers wrote:I’m on my own next Saturday night, curry for 1 I think - the reason? Well, Mrs T brushed the big C a couple of years ago and thankfully came through it ok - so she’s doing the moonwalk through London, so feel free to sponsor her here

https://moonwalklondon2019.everydayhero.com/uk/toni-6

For me that means I’m free for yet another Sunday jaunt, so whose up for it? I’ll pick a central start/finish once I see the runners but I do feel the need for the Lydd ring for a change!

Looking like most central then is Edenbridge to Hawkhurst Fisheries - any more before I do a route?

1. Tony B
2. Colin (wingco) At the moment, until I'm told other wise
3. pHIL n- Sponsored your Mrs, maybe up for the run depending how 'central' but not 100% so don't take me into consideration when organising.
4. Neil- meet you at breakfast chaps.
5; rob e please also take in to account I also don’t have a sump Guard , is this a new excuse we all need ?? And I live in worthing not blo0dy Hastings or uckfield
6. Kenton. Not fussy of where. Happy to be central to who is in
7. Weathers - shall I moan about how un-central central is? :lol:

So no to the Lyddring or central then? I'll meet you at breakfast guys. Hawkhurst is good but I can't be dragging my butt out of bed early enough to make Edenbridge for a sensible start time. That'll be a 5.30am start for me!

See you at breakfast :D
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Thu May 09, 2019 12:43 pm

So no to the Lyddring or central then? I'll meet you at breakfast guys. Hawkhurst is good but I can't be dragging my butt out of bed early enough to make Edenbridge for a sensible start time. That'll be a 5.30am start for me!

yes I am planning the Lydd ring in the route so ill still send you the ITN and you can meet us en-route, from Ashford therefore you'll need to drag yourself out at around 7ish to meet us near Rye :D

Phil N

Postby Phil N » Thu May 09, 2019 12:44 pm

Weathers wrote:7. Weathers - shall I moan about how un-central central is? :lol:

Considering your name wasn’t on the list until after Tony said where it was, probably not. It’s an 1hr 10 mins drive for me ;) (like most ‘central runs’)
9 is more than a number

Nash

Postby Nash » Thu May 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Tony B wrote:

yes I am planning the Lydd ring in the route so ill still send you the ITN and you can meet us en-route, from Ashford therefore you'll need to drag yourself out at around 7ish to meet us near Rye :D

That sounds like a plan T :D

Colin P

Postby Colin P » Thu May 09, 2019 5:36 pm

I'd like to add my name to the list .... but can't quite figure out which is the "list"... Colin P

Nash

Postby Nash » Thu May 09, 2019 5:44 pm

I’m on my own next Saturday night, curry for 1 I think - the reason? Well, Mrs T brushed the big C a couple of years ago and thankfully came through it ok - so she’s doing the moonwalk through London, so feel free to sponsor her here

For me that means I’m free for yet another Sunday jaunt, so whose up for it? I’ll pick a central start/finish once I see the runners but I do feel the need for the Lydd ring for a change!

Looking like most central then is Edenbridge to Hawkhurst Fisheries - any more before I do a route?

1. Tony B
3. pHIL n- Sponsored your Mrs, maybe up for the run depending how 'central' but not 100% so don't take me into consideration when organising.
5; rob e please also take in to account I also don’t have a sump Guard , is this a new excuse we all need ?? And I live in worthing not blo0dy Hastings or uckfield
8. Colin P

There you go Colin, names on the list you can come in

Tony T

Postby Tony T » Thu May 09, 2019 6:53 pm

Nash wrote:I’m on my own next Saturday night, curry for 1 I think - the reason? Well, Mrs T brushed the big C a couple of years ago and thankfully came through it ok - so she’s doing the moonwalk through London, so feel free to sponsor her here

[color=#FF0000]Looking like most central then is Edenbridge to Hawkhurst Fisheries - any more before I do a route?

1. Tony B
8. Colin P
9 Tony T cafe

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Thu May 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Nash wrote:
I’m on my own next Saturday night, curry for 1 I think - the reason? Well, Mrs T brushed the big C a couple of years ago and thankfully came through it ok - so she’s doing the moonwalk through London, so feel free to sponsor her here

[color=#FF0000]Looking like most central then is Edenbridge to Hawkhurst Fisheries - any more before I do a route?

1. Tony B
2. Colin Sorry I'm out at the moment.
8. Colin P
9 Tony T cafe
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

Rob E

Postby Rob E » Thu May 09, 2019 8:20 pm

1. Tony B
2. Colin Sorry I'm out at the moment.
5; I’m out
8. Colin P
9 Tony T cafe
There you go Colin, names on the list you can come in[/quote]
Absofu?@inglutely

Orange Peel

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Fri May 10, 2019 1:53 pm

First of all a massive massive thanks to all those folks who sponsored my wife, she is absolutely made up with it, it is greatly appreciated :D :D

Edenbridge to Hawkhurst Fisheries - meeting at 7am to be away at 7.15am

Route has now been sent to the following list, and to be fair it really is a central one this week :lol:

1. Tony B
2. pHIL n
3. Neil-
4. Kenton.
5. Weathers -
6. Colin P
7 Tony T

Return to “Members Run Outs”