New years day Run / Brooklands classic car meet

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

Nick

Re: New years day Run / Brooklands classic car meet

Postby Nick » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:28 pm

Final hands up and shall we say meet at mercedes world for 9.30 then drive round to the cambell gate. As then we can arrive together.

1) Nick

dray13dad

Postby dray13dad » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:14 pm

Final hands up and shall we say meet at mercedes world for 9.30 then drive round to the cambell gate. As then we can arrive together.

1) Nick
2) Richard

Mouldy

Postby Mouldy » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:49 pm

dray13dad wrote:Final hands up and shall we say meet at mercedes world for 9.30 then drive round to the cambell gate. As then we can arrive together.

1) Nick
2) Richard
3/Ian, (Richard, where's good to meet up?Ill head over on the 27 then turn north @ Drayton onto the A3M)

Mouldy

Postby Mouldy » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Just been told that its a tenner to get in guys so thought Id give the heads up!

Furyblade_Lee

Postby Furyblade_Lee » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:56 pm

Me, Elaine and Ella will get there about 10am, will come and find you all!

dray13dad

Postby dray13dad » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:31 pm

Ian how about meet just before 8.30 at A3 Flyover for waterlooville.?

Mouldy

Postby Mouldy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Good to meet you guy's, hope you had a better run home then I did. Damn that was wet! 888's, heavy rain, standing water and a misty visor wasn't a recipe for much fun!

Nick

Postby Nick » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Well Richard and Ian were first at mercedes world, then thought I would do some sideways action before heading into brooklands.

What a great array of cars from an mgf to a real old lagonda, which happend to sound like a squadron of spitfires when he pulled up.

Great to meet Richard and Ian your cars looked fab parked up on the brooklands banking, Lee, I think I heard you, but couldn't see you :lol: until next time.

We should have a members area next time, I will sort if members are happy to put there hands up.

dray13dad

Postby dray13dad » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Well was a damp start to this morning but did get better was able to hold on to Ian's coat tails on way up. mind you the flames from his exhaust when in the tunnel were brill to see..had a great morning out with plenty so see. Run back started fair but yes as ian says got daft on the way back. looking at fitting wipers on the inside of screen now or do away with the darn thing. other than that cut a hole in drivers side of cover just so i can stick me head out..
Still till the next time thanks alot for the good company today and hope to catch up soon..

Mouldy

Postby Mouldy » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:04 am

We wernt going that quickly on the way up were we? Didnt think we went above the limit? :o

Return to “Members Run Outs”