Nurburgring - Uckfield Possy on tour :)

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

Contaminated

Re: Nurburgring - Uckfield Possy on tour :)

Postby Contaminated » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Top boy! Thanks for sharing mate :D

Nash

Postby Nash » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm

What an adventure. I expect we'll see it on the new series of Top Gear on the 27th.

I'm surprised Paul hasn't posted yet? Where is he?

........ Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

jeffw

Postby jeffw » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:36 am

It's just dawned on me....You went all the way to the Ring and did 1 lap each ???

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:55 am

Blimey sounds like a typical kitcar trip then :mrgreen:
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

2kwik

Postby 2kwik » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:51 am

Guys
Hats off to you all and sounds like a proper kit car weekend, warts 'n all! ;)
And now you have got round there you know what we were all talking about? Awesome place and would love for a proper slightly longer SKKC trip down there at some point. Maybe we can get the oberfuhrer to think about it for next year over a public weekend. Long way for a single lap though :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fun is not a straight line

Nogoingback

Postby Nogoingback » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:53 pm

The roads around Nurburg were something else especially the one down to Adenau was fantastic I went up and down it a few times. The Ring was an experience i will keep forever but you need a car far more capable than a kit car to make it worth more laps. Audi's and Porsche's were flashing past us at 200mph. We needed more time really many of the people there were including the Ring in a longer trip round Germany i think that is the way to do it. Maybe next time.

zxr400

Postby zxr400 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:07 am

well what a tour, i felt guted for rob having to go back ,the look on his face when we left him, well you can imagine :cry: but at lest the cars at home not like mine, yes the dipsticks done it agine ,what prick i am ,1st lap about 10mins ,didnt push it to hard ,just have some fun ,2nd lap tony came round slowed it down but on a bend i went over a high cerb forgeting about the low sump ,3mils later oil down to 1bar, pulled over on the grass looked behind oil on road ,biker pulls in says ,1car of 4 bikes down ,my worst nightmare bigins ,i feel sick i go into panik mode ,i feel bad puting tony thouth this as well ,bikes down remind me of my son and raceing ,im now a reck ,police and road staff ar there ,road is closed, police take us back to office ,thankfully no one hurt ,the biil for oil on the road £3400 my cars impounded untill the insurance sort it out ,its realy done me in ,big thanks to tony ,what a mate , and bryan ,next time ,yes we wiil return , i did take jeffw words to heart ,im so angry at myself making such stuped mistak , sorry cant do no more paul

James

Postby James » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:45 am

Shiit Paul, i hope your ok mate! we was worried when you hadent posted and it now explains why! i hope everything turns out ok mate!

At least by your post no one was hurt which is the main thing, teake it easy mate,

Cheers,
J

jeffw

Postby jeffw » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:03 am

Oh damn....If you are all right and everyone else is OK then the rest is just money.

Contaminated

Postby Contaminated » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:09 am

Blimey Paul, not good news at all. It could have been much, much worse though mate. Chin up. What happens now?

Return to “Members Run Outs”