sunday blat

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

zxr400

sunday blat

Postby zxr400 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:17 pm

the westi is alive agine ,a raceline sump and ready to go ,we ar meeting at buck barn, a272 at 5.45am to go at 6 before joe puplic gets about, route planed, see you ther cheers paul

greenwood03

Re: sunday blat

Postby greenwood03 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:30 pm

i'll take it that was a cryptic invite to fellow earlybirders.......would love to have come along, however will be tucked up snug after celebrating Mrs G's birthday. No way i'm doing a 12 hour session on soft drinks! Have a great run.

zxr400

Postby zxr400 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:15 am

wish the gorges girl a happy day from me mark cheers paul

Nogoingback

Postby Nogoingback » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Would love to come but will also be tucked up in bed where did you say you lived Paul?
Give my regards to Mrs G and have a drink for me.
Going to a Spa for the weekend whatever that is but best of all i get to go in the MNR oh i love Summer.

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 am

Well that was very interesting, when I left home at 5am there wasnt a cloud in sight, met Paul and Rob at Buck Barn and the weather was warming up, got through Petersfield and it absolutely tipped it down, after 4 to 5 weeks of heatwave the rain made the roads worse than when the snow was here. Managed to find Loomies cafe open at 7 and then 'crept' back.

Still really good fun though, managed to take off over a hump back bridge, and the fast S bend was interesting considereing a farmer had a sprinkler on so high it had soaked the road at just the wrong place !

thought Paul was a bit of a sissy driver today though :lol:
Last edited by Tony B on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

zxr400

Postby zxr400 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:48 am

i thouht i saw a high kerb , but i was only dreaming, :lol: :lol: efin rain ,just polished the westi ,do it all agine now,befor going to see me dear old mum in peterbough,beter take big bunch off fiowers for baling me out of the poo, i don't beleve it the sunshining ,well of i go a . cheers paul

Nogoingback

Postby Nogoingback » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Sorry to hear about the bad weather chaps no rain where i went down on the Solent and not that far away blue skies all weekend?

Return to “Members Run Outs”