North Wales - Uckfield Possy on Tour (again)

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

James

Re: North Wales - Uckfield Possy on Tour (again)

Postby James » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Really not again!!!!!

Do tell, it's been awfully quiet here without the rowdy lot :)

zxr400

Postby zxr400 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 pm

hi all ,wales is great for blating ,hunted down a few caravans ,chased some bikers which they enjoyed to,its taken 3 hours to clean the westi and mend a leaky tyre valve ,hence the wheel change,how many people dose it take ,helpfull boys :lol: at the same place some brite spark thout it was a good idea to wash the cars ,well it was like whatching a bunch of chimps playing with a hose ,bryan gave westi a soak and tony on the bush ,but i didit get out of the car fast enough,so bryan had a play with the hose ,dam cold that warter :lol: ill get him back on the next tour :twisted: good larf ,great company, going back next year ,but watch the wether more closely ,about 600 miles we drove ,well 3cars did ,but thats another story, but every ones home , cheers paul ps sorry about the spelling

James

Postby James » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:16 pm

will somone tell the story of the 1 man who didnt make it ?

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:17 pm

And hurry up about it!
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

Rob E

Postby Rob E » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Hi all

Just a quick one to say the same great roads great company apart from the rain hope brekkie was good enough oh and I was the third car to do the 600 miles (little clue there for the sharp ones ) ;) oh and good last bit on the findon bends paul not being able to see a thing yet going at littening mph :twisted: enjoyed it. :D
Absofu?@inglutely

Orange Peel

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:25 pm

right ho, we dont need Poirot to sort this one out - in which case as always chaps a degree of restraint is the order of the day, rather than any 'funnies'. No doubt number 4 will be along soon to give his report.....meantime - 'as you were Chaps'.....

zxr400

Postby zxr400 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:44 pm

well now you know who had a mishap,not a nice thing to happen or see to a good mate ,but bryan being a laid back sort of guy took it all very well ,i would have been a utter mess , but sad to see his nice car he put together him self ,em well it won't polish out ,ill let bryan tell the rest ,in his defence ,the road had been just tared and was wet and very slipery . so agine tony sorted the rac out,and took bryan home ,so now we calling our tours the wacky races :lol: can't wait till the next tour ,i mean wot could go wrong.

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Oh no:( not another one:( just glad no one was hurt!
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

Nogoingback

Postby Nogoingback » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Yes im back a bit battered and bruised as is my baby.
Had a great time chasing sheep until a dragon leapt out and bit me Ouch!
Big thanks to the boys (MEN) for helping me out of the mess i had got myself into sorry i mucked up.
Keep you all posted as to what happens.

zxr400

Postby zxr400 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:45 pm

mate ,no way did you muck it up for us ,no won't hear of it ,we go on these tours as a possy and it could happen to any of us ,and we the wacy races will do a lot more tours, with the mishaps it means the cars ar being used as sports cars and not show ones ,when we ar to old to drive any more what tails we will have, we ar of the few see you soon mate cheers paul

Return to “Members Run Outs”