Sprint day, Curborough Weds 28th July

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

AdamW

Sprint day, Curborough Weds 28th July

Postby AdamW » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi all,
The Tiger owners are having a sprint at Curborough Sprint Circuit (near Lichfield) next Wednesday. All makes of kit car (and non kit cars too!) are welcome, and there are still a few spaces left.

The price for a full day is £60 (or £75 with an extra driver) and, with only 10 cars at the venue, there's more than enough track time for everyone. Just one car on out at a time as well, so if it's your first time on track it's ideal. It's an entertaining, technical little circuit so it's also good for those who are more experienced on track.

If you're interested in coming, PM me and I'll let you know the booking details etc.

Cheers,
Adam.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Sprint day, Curborough Weds 28th July

Postby greenwoo » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:22 am

Adam, i checked my diary after we talked Tues - sorry cant make this, would have been good! have a great time and i'll be looking for a few pics/vids on here afterwards!

AdamW

Re: Sprint day, Curborough Weds 28th July

Postby AdamW » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:54 pm

I'll upload some pics and vids after the event.

There's another one on September 22nd if you or anyone else fancies it. I'll post again nearer the time as a reminder...

Return to “Members Run Outs”