Saturday 31st July

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

Nash

Re: Saturday 31st July

Postby Nash » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Top laugh this morning chaps and ditto the other comments Dave, good to meet you. I got your text this afternoon. Try to make it out Tuesday evening.

My car is officially scruffy and in need of TLC.............. unfortunately back out in the AM with Tony and Rich to eat bacon sarnies.... I mean help Dan with his car ;) so its going to have to stay dirty till the afternoon (Post GP).

Thanks to all for your company this morning chaps

TTFN............. Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

riddell73

Postby riddell73 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 am

Thanks for a great morning chaps - a little damper than I was hoping for on my first run out, but fun none the less.(All my polishing of the previous week all in vain!) Got back to Maidstone just before the heavens opened, and back in one piece, albeit my speedo packed up on the way home! Popped in to see Dan on the way home - thanks again for giving the car the once over.

Not sure yet if I can make Tuesday, as I have to pick my little boy up, but will try and get out if I can - got a feeling that this is going to be addictive!

Cheers

Dave
"Just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive"

James

Postby James » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:11 am

Wait for a sunny run, that's addictive :)

Return to “Members Run Outs”