Guildford - Newlands Corner 7th march

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwood03

Guildford - Newlands Corner 7th march

Postby greenwood03 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:38 am

Look guys this is short notice but a heads up. Had a mail from a chap that hasnt joined as yet. He's from Middlesex area and sometimes pops down to Newlands ( a cple of miles east Guildford on the a25). He's looking to meet there Sunday am about 10-10.30, for a natter and a buttie. If anyone fancies this please give me a shout asap. Newlands is an irregular meet and it would be great if a few members would get involved.........and perhaps turn that into a regular meeting point.

Ross

Re: Guildford - Newlands Corner 7th march

Postby Ross » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:16 am

Sorry, not me Mark. Mine is still down at 7-Indulgence and won't be done in time.
Ross

Nash

Postby Nash » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Ross,
I was at 7- Indulgence this morning which one is yours?

Mines going there next Saturday

....Neil

PS Sorry, didn't mean to Hijack the thread Mark
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Right quick update. There's a couple of us that will meet at the Black Barn junction on the A24 ( where the a272 JUNCTION IS ). Will leave there at 09.00 and have an hours driving around Billingshurst, Petworth etc before heading North to Newlands. There will be a couple of guys at Newlands who will have come from a bit further North already there.......
If anyone would like to join in then ping a reply or be at Black Barn a little before 09.00 - we'll prob get there around 8.50 and we wont be hanging around waiting - UNLESS we know that someone is joining us! Tomorrow the forecast looks good, so chance to get out and enjkoy the wintery sun!

theconrodkid

Postby theconrodkid » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi guys and girls,this is the place
http://www.surreycc.gov.uk/sccwebsite/s ... endocument

hope to see ya there.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi Ya John, there should be 4 of us coming along, we're aiming to get there around 10/10.30. See you there.....

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Well that was good fun. Meet up with James in 7oaks and endured the M25/23 to whizz down to Cowfold where we met Bryan who has a MNR ( yet to join the site 0 and Tony (warthog ). Had a great run down through Storrington, Petworth, Billingshurst before picking up traffic as we approached Guildford. Popped into Newlands and met up with Conrodkid (john ) and Geoff/ John ( yet to join ). A natter and a buttie set us right before we headed back to Horsham where we parted company with Tony and then towards E.Grinstead where Bryan peeled off - leaving James and I a run through Lingfield/Edenbridge to Westerham where we had a cheeky pint with a few Cobra owners. Great driving conditions - if a little parky first thing, and another 170 miles on the clock. Hopefully James will pop by later to pop a pic up from Newlands....

theconrodkid

Postby theconrodkid » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:23 pm

nice to meet some new faces and machines,see ya again soon.

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Jealous !!, but now Im back on the road whats the heads up for next weekend?

Nash

Postby Nash » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:45 pm

:mrgreen: with envy.

I think I'm looking forward to the pictures.

......Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Return to “Members Run Outs”