Saturday 28th for a run?

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

bi22le

Re: Saturday 28th for a run?

Postby bi22le » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:09 pm

sorry all but im going to have drop out. I have a lot more than i realised to do tomorrow and i have to go to a bbq aswell.
Have a good run out, the weather looks nice too!

2kwik

Postby 2kwik » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Andy
Supposed to be at Bexhill around 9ish for brekkie to meet the others. Would 8.30 at Rye get us there in time? Your call. If so, I will be at Rye chippy at 8.30 - we can do military road, the lydd ring and the camber curves on the way :lol: :lol:
Fun is not a straight line

Nash

Postby Nash » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Blimey,
You go out for a couple of hours without your phone and the world comes a knocking.

Nige, Dave, as tempting as it sounds to do the 7am start, I will stay with the original plan and go to Sevenoaks as Mark has 8+ and one SatNav with the route, so I'll take mine along and help with the herding (no offence).

See you for breakie.

.......Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Blimey, all these breakfasts... you lot wont beable to get out your cars when you get home lol
Last edited by Ben_Copeland on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

2kwik

Postby 2kwik » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:54 am

after all that, woke up at 5am anyway and can't get back to sleep :o
see you all by the seaside. enjoy the run ;)

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:08 am

the skies are looking rather lovely, after a cr$p week weather wise seems sunglasses are going to be needed......

cobra andy

Postby cobra andy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:30 am

2kwik wrote:Andy
Supposed to be at Bexhill around 9ish for brekkie to meet the others. Would 8.30 at Rye get us there in time? Your call. If so, I will be at Rye chippy at 8.30 - we can do military road, the lydd ring and the camber curves on the way :lol: :lol:

your right probably a bit late for that

I was thinking of a more direct route assuming you guys would probably have done the camber loop etc on the way in.

I will pop over to rye any way just in case

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:52 pm

well as always top fun. Nice to meet Greg ( silverback ) for a quick intro at Riverhead before he headed off to Gurston.
The drive down to meet Kenton at Heathfield was excellent, a few old favorites and a few new roads, and realatively traffic free. And then onto the superb Punnets Town road.
and then the beauty of sitting outside the Cafe on the promenade in the sunshine.........banter aplenty. Nice to meet Andy and his better half - Michelle, and good to see Ian back out on the road. I'll have to gran a ride with you in the Cob......as i mentioned to one of th guys as you took off, must be like being at an AC/DC concert with that Bass rumbling....
Matt, Chris Kev and I rocked up at Hellingly where we had a quick chat with Cosmick and Dave P and a little wander around the site ( Festival of Transport).

It was a terrific turnout, well done chaps......hope to see you all soon....

Kev - where are the photos....

Furyous Kev

Postby Furyous Kev » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Great morning and company. Nice to have brekkie by the sea in blazing sunshine.
Sore subject about photo's Mark, i cant find the camera and it's the wifes.
Don't know if i dropped it in Chris's car when i got my helmet out.(crash helmet Neil) or iv'e done
the fatal "left on the back of car trick" anyway i'm going to be in the doghouse. If you speak to
Chris at all Mark ask him to have a look in his car. Cheers
Racing is life!
Anything that happens before or
after is just waiting.....Steve McQueen

2kwik

Postby 2kwik » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Dave
A nice run around military road, the lydd ring and camber curves before brekkie - now you know what we are all on about on those, at least. didn't see anything on the road near rye on the way back so god knows what the bang was? Sure I'll find out soon enough but I will check it into indulgence for a checkover underneath for comfort. Soz I blatted off up the brenzett road on the way back but a) realised I was going to be very late :o and b) I wanted to show the chavs in front that they weren't going that quick after all :lol:
See you all again soon. ;)

Return to “Members Run Outs”