Anyone going out Sunday 29 /8/10

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

locost220

Anyone going out Sunday 29 /8/10

Postby locost220 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Just wondering if anyone is going for a drive tomorrow, as could not make it today or Monday and need to be back in south London by 10.30, but can start early, so looking for a local trip out and meet a few new people preferably on a route you know, even if i have to head back before the required stop for breakie via me Tom Tom.
Rich.
Locost book chassis, Undergoing testing post rebuild :D :?
Robin Hood 2B, keeping me sane
Sylva Leader, stuck to the trailer

Packman

Re: Anyone going out Sunday 29 /8/10

Postby Packman » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Hi Rich,

I see that you are based in Lewisham. I spent my childhood in Lee Green and now live in Bexleyheath.

Gary Miles (Non-Member and a Tiger Super Six owner) and I (Westfield Owner) often have a run out on a Sunday morning to Greenwich Park. It is quite a good venue to park up and to talk to the public as a lot of people spend a leisurely morning there (Including loads of Japenese tourists (They just love performance cars etc). It will cost you £1.00/Hr though for the privelige to park there. Sadly Gary and I are not there tomorrow, however, I will post on here the next time that we are planning a trip.

Ian
(Packman)

locost220

Re: Anyone going out Sunday 29 /8/10

Postby locost220 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:58 pm

cheers been there a few times with the famly but never with the car, lets us know when you go there.
Rich
Locost book chassis, Undergoing testing post rebuild :D :?
Robin Hood 2B, keeping me sane
Sylva Leader, stuck to the trailer

Return to “Members Run Outs”