Sat 18th Sept ....EDITED POST

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

Sat 18th Sept ....EDITED POST

Postby greenwoo » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:55 am

Anyone got any plans for a run out? Not 100% sure what commitments i've got but should be able to manage one of the mornings, so if anyone is getting out please do pop a note up.....

right this topic veered off in 2 directions. So to keep it simple.......if anyone is thinking of going to Stafford, talk via PM to Tony B and see if your plans coincide.

locally:
Sat start Maidstone services, 7am, trot to the coast via some old favorites and some new roads. Brekkie near Folkestone, mid morning coffee part way back up the A20. Done and dusted by 11.30 ish.
1/ Mark
2/ Nigel

Tony B
Site Admin

Re: Sat or Sunday 18/19th Sept

Postby Tony B » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:04 am

I reckon my shoulder will be ok for this coming weekend, however I'm starting to think of a few winter modifications and am putting a wish list of parts together, as a result i'm thinking of an early start one day this weekend and a blat up to Stafford kit car show and back - interested?

jeffw

Postby jeffw » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:17 am

There is a sprint at North Weald this Sunday with a number of kitcars involved. If anyone wants to come along let me know and I can get you the car entry pass. If you are interested in Sprinting then it might be worth having a look (and there is a greasy spoon van that does breakfast in a roll :))

Nash

Postby Nash » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:24 am

Tony I'm planning to go to Stafford in the Trooper this weekend (don't know which day yet) with my next door neighbour for exactly the same reason. Happy to pick you up if you want to go?

........ Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Nogoingback

Postby Nogoingback » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:05 am

Stafford looks like it is on the way to where i was thinking of going could we all meet up and have a chin wag.
What days times.
Might even go up one day and come back the next.

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:02 pm

still planning to take the kit, Paul's up for it but everyone keeps telling me there's a hurrican on the way - where's Michael Fish when you need him !!

I would prefer Saturday, 5.30 start from Uckfield picking Paul up at Buck Barn and use the same route I did for Stoneleigh because those roads through Godalming and Hascombe were excellent as was that road from Oxford up to Stonleigh, Stafford is just the other side of Brum ...

Nogoingback

Postby Nogoingback » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Was going to take trailer but might hitch a lift with you and carry on my journey and cross my fingers for the run back.
If weather is bad going to take tintop.
Whatever i will set out earley on saturday.

Rob E

Postby Rob E » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Here I am michael fish, did some one need me oh and buy the way theres a hurricane on the way. :D
Absofu?@inglutely

Orange Peel

2kwik

Postby 2kwik » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:07 pm

what is it about 5.30 starts with you lot? :shock:
I am up for a run on Saturday (got a wedding on Saturday evening so Sunday is out) so if anyone fancies brekkie somewhere.......
Fun is not a straight line

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:09 pm

so I take it that's a no to Stafford then Nige :lol: :lol:

Return to “Members Run Outs”