Stafford

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

Nash

Stafford

Postby Nash » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Well I've just got back from The "Genuine" Kitcar Show and truth be known it was Genuienely rubbish. I did have a result on a couple of things but the show itself was poorly attended and small.

Glad I didn't go in the Indy as 450 mile round trip for that would have been a disapointment.

Still better then going shopping to Bluewater, which No.1 son had to endure :D serves him right for being a lazy git and not getting out of bed this morning at 5am to come out with me. God doesn't pay his debts in money :D :D

...........Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

jeffw

Re: Stafford

Postby jeffw » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:21 pm

I find this more and more with kitcar shows. Very poor by and large, Stoneleigh being the exception last time I was there.

Nash

Postby Nash » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:00 pm

BTW, Good to see the Uckfield Posse at full strength today at Stafford. Sorry I couldn't spend more time with you and have a wander round but we'd been there since 9am and with 225 miles back we (my neighbour and I) decided to exit stage left.

Bryan............ Good man :) and lucky to boot.

Soon chaps..................... Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Just got back in, absolutley knackered and absolutley agree what a rubbish show, the Bingley hall had a very small selection of stalls but no offers at all.

And to make it worse they were charging people £10 to get into it, mind you we all had a result, we told the lady on the desk we were working on the Robin Hood stall and she stamped our hands for nothing :lol: :lol: , still didnt make it worth it though !

Good to see you up their Neil, yes the uckfield Possy are back together !!, i'll let Bryan tell everyone his good news !
Last edited by Tony B on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:33 am

Glad didnt bother going ! Oooo Bryan's spent some money then :mrgreen:
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

gilescooperuk

Postby gilescooperuk » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Just uploaded an event review to the eatoc web site - be sure to check the captions on the photos....

www.eatoc.org.uk

Return to “Members Run Outs”