Saturday 9th Oct

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

Nash

Re: Saturday 9th Oct

Postby Nash » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Back for lunch time then. Does Bryan want to make sure he doesnt miss Strictly Come Dancing then ?

........ Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

2kwik

Postby 2kwik » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:34 pm

now he's started something hehehehehe. :lol:
Fun is not a straight line

bi22le

Postby bi22le » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Ok navi set up, car checked and lady happy!

We will see you at J8 services M20 at 7:30.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 am

what a cracking run, how many decent roads did we find out there today!!! Pity the sun didnt shine until the way home......nice to see Stuart waiting for us at the Cafe.....the DNA drawing a few furrowed brows as we left ' is it or isn't it '.........Seems the 'Stickleback' isn't keen on being a passenger and has threatened revenge in the green machine at some stage.....hope you all got back safely......Wayne am assuming that you and Frances took the scenic slow drive back? Waited for you for ages at the next crossroads and then cracked on.....
til next time fellas.....

Tenpin

Postby Tenpin » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:17 pm

A good morning, a good breakfast and great company - thanks to you all.
On my way back home, I looked in my mirrors (I do do that occasionally ;) ) we'd picked up a hanger on, which followed us round the back streets until we turned into Sainsburys car park. It must have looked quite good to anyone around - a blue 360 followed by a red (what else?) F430. From the look and sound of it the F430 was genuine...

Stuart

James

Postby James » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:38 pm

i think Mark ate a brave pill this morning! normally the passenger ride with captain doesnt bother me much but this morning's run out!!!! i actually turned white at one point no fault of mark's at all mind! just a slight missunderstanding on what direction he was going to turn at a cross road with a big ass merc heading for my side! :shock:

EDIT BY THE Captain.
Sorry about that James, you did go a nice hue of white for a while after that junction! ( we'd sat there for about a minute debating whether to go straight over the junction or turn left, i decided to turn left without mentioning that fact to the co-pilot, who promptly shrieked when he thought he was going to replace the 3pointed star as a bonnet ornament on the front of a rather large Merc .)

Wicked run, awsome breaky now back to the grind!!!

Nash

Postby Nash » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Greetings all. Yeah a cracking run this morning and as ever a top breakie at Hawkhurst. Nice to meet some new faces today ...... And James who's face cleverly hides his youth ;)

Cracking run back through Rye with Nige, hope you didn't video me scaring that oncoming car during an overtake on the Military Road Nige :?

My aplogies to the ladies this morning I had a thought on the way home the banter at the breakfast table was a little "ladlike". Hope we didn't offend any sensibilities. If we did I blame Mark and James. :P

Anyway as ever .... TTFN

......... Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:25 pm

errr Moi??????

bi22le

Postby bi22le » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:36 pm

What a great run out!!
We really enjoyed our self and the company. There was no offence taken by frances, she loves lad banter, she has to put up with me!!

Mark, I was gutted! I looked in my rear view and noticed that my suitcase was falling off!! We had to stop and restrap it on. By then I think you were gone. I think I would of kept up other than that so I was gutted. Still we had a good drive home at a reasonably pace.

Thanks again and see you all soon.

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Suitcase? is that code for something or you going on holiday :mrgreen:
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

Return to “Members Run Outs”