Mid/East Kent Run Sunday 24th Oct????

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

andy21

Re: Mid/East Kent Run Sunday 24th Oct????

Postby andy21 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 pm

the car is in the garage for a couple of weeks, but i'll be in camber sunday morning so if you go to the Lydd Karting track and fancy a spin round it i'll be up for that..

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:34 am

Andy, unlikely ( i speak for me ) to be whizzing round a go kart track - but if you're going to be in the area join us for a spot of brekkie? will be at the cafe New Oasis, New Romney a259 at approx 09.15.
Cant you give Caterham the 'hurry up' i mean, how long does it take to slap a bit of paint on? ( i ask as i have a cumming plan for next Saturday ).......

andy21

Postby andy21 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:05 am

to be honest my cumming plans normally involve one or more ladies.. !
Just dropped the car off at caterham until the 6th for the paintwork fix. They'll also flat floor to speed me up around the corners..will be up for a run on the 7th.
May see you in the morning, have a good one

Contaminated

Postby Contaminated » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 am

I may meet you down there depending on how much I drink later. I'm still not confident enough to go for a run before-hand and I've just noticed a rod end that could do with replacing. If you decide you are not going can you post.

Dan

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:28 pm

ditch the shoes Dan - you're tunring into one of them 'gayyers'........by the time you're ready for a run it'll be Crimbo and then there'll be a lame excuse about the cold, ice, frost ;)

Contaminated

Postby Contaminated » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:43 pm

I know! I'm not coming on this either now - that rod end needs doing. I'm going to whip the top bones off in the morning. Might as well finish what I started. How much are 6 rose joints :shock:

Red27

Postby Red27 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:55 am

Having lost patience with the power mad poison dwarf of motorsport's latest money grabbing far east scheme in outer Mongolia (sorry, Korea, close....), I will now be joining you in spirit as I'm off out to have my own GP :twisted: . Seems pointless so go to the other side of the world for a wet race, let's have it at Brands instead! However, I think my days of sleeping in a tree overnight out the back of the circuit to get a good vantage point are over :(. Hopefully when I get back my boy will have won from pole, having left Webber and Alonso in his wake, literally. He's gonna be WC, suck it up losers!
Linda

"Gilles was the fastest driver in the history of motor racing" - Jody Scheckter

Return to “Members Run Outs”