North Weald Car Limits Day

Need help from a fellow owner, something to air - discuss away!

Moderator: Contaminated

Weathers

North Weald Car Limits Day

Postby Weathers » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:49 pm

Are we having one and have I missed it?
Thanks

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: North Weald Car Limits Day

Postby greenwoo » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:28 am

short version of long story. i did get a date from them, asked them if we could move it 1 wk forward as had crept to mid Oct, no reply, asked again, no reply, asked again, no reply......basically thought 'flip it', or more accurately 'flip you n/weald',..probably the wrong time in life at the mo to deal with muppets.....so sorry, but like yiu i will miss this, bit as time was running out i wasnt sure to fill it and frankly couldnt deal with the 'agg'....

Weathers

Postby Weathers » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:16 am

It’s a shame Mark but sometimes there’s too much else going on. I just thought I’d check as there’s been a lot going on at home and I’ve missed a few things on here before.

Perhaps those of us who fancy a club “day” could all just book a session at brands or Lydden Hill.

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:29 am

greenwoo wrote:short version of long story. i did get a date from them, asked them if we could move it 1 wk forward as had crept to mid Oct, no reply, asked again, no reply, asked again, no reply......basically thought 'flip it', or more accurately 'flip you n/weald',..probably the wrong time in life at the mo to deal with muppets.....so sorry, but like yiu i will miss this, bit as time was running out i wasnt sure to fill it and frankly couldnt deal with the 'agg'....

You've had a lot to deal with this year, so I assumed it wasn't going to happen. I would be up for it next year, and I should have Fridays off by then :)

I hope all went well with the operation.

Duncan

Rexholme

Postby Rexholme » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:02 pm

Sounds like 2019 has been a “annus horribilis” for a few club members. These things make priorities much clearer. “Flip It” was the right thing to do.

Give us a shout Mark if you need a hand with any club admin and like.

Nash

Postby Nash » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:24 am

I feel your pain mate. Something to consider all, I looked at the Car Limits website as my son wants to "have a go" and as we weren't going to do one this year I was looking at options. Car limits do general days, which won't be the same as one of our days to be honest but feeds a need! Bottom line is Ben and I will be doing a day on the 20th Sept.

Just a thought
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Return to “Car Related Discussion”