Lowered Floors help!

Need help from a fellow owner, something to air - discuss away!

Moderator: Contaminated

Rickyrjb

Re: Lowered Floors help!

Postby Rickyrjb » Tue May 05, 2020 6:08 pm

So as a test I have removed my seat rails, this has given me an extra 30mm and feels better already.
I will wait until lockdown is over and try someones JK's on a Sunday blat. My concern is that being 6-2 and very leggy :lol: will the JK's actually give me more than I currently now have, I would hate to spend my hard earned and find that I now have less leg room than my Westfield sport seats.
Westfield SEight V8

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Tue May 05, 2020 6:15 pm

Don’t forget the shell seats will be positioned further back in the cabin as there is very little thickness to the seat back. This should give you a bit more room.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

kenton

Postby kenton » Tue May 05, 2020 6:27 pm

I have shell seats, not JK I don't think. I'm 5'10 and a bit :lol: and my seat is at least 3" away from the rear bulkhead. Its on runners though but your welcome to try for size if you like.

Rickyrjb

Postby Rickyrjb » Wed May 06, 2020 7:34 am

kenton wrote:I have shell seats, not JK I don't think. I'm 5'10 and a bit :lol: and my seat is at least 3" away from the rear bulkhead. Its on runners though but your welcome to try for size if you like.

It’s a date once back on the road
Westfield SEight V8

Return to “Car Related Discussion”