Bryan's New Car

Need help from a fellow owner, something to air - discuss away!

Moderator: Contaminated

Ben_Copeland

Re: Bryan's New Car

Postby Ben_Copeland » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Nice looking car, is that the one Neil went to see?
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

Nogoingback

Postby Nogoingback » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Have made a list of things i need to do its by no way a perfect car but i got it at what i think was a good price so i have some money to do it up.
Tony is going to get me some LED rear lights for it as the ones at the moment remind me of a Bus.
I will swap some of the parts i had fitted to the Vortx still looking to make that a track car so if you see more MNR bits Ben give me a shout let you have a go in it when done.
It is the one Neil had a look at and didn't want to spend the time or money on as he had already decided to improve his MK.
There are a few bits that we left up in Cheshire so a return trip is on, we always have to go back for something.
The car is a bit of a blank canvas so if anyone can give me a few ideas to spice it up i would be grateful.

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:09 pm

I'll keep an eye out for you mate... So what you going to do with the door?
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

Nogoingback

Postby Nogoingback » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:33 pm

I am going to glasfiber the door in place as it is a bit of a bad job.
The body has marks on it so i am probably going to make them good and then put some colour onto it but don't know what stripes circles numbers give me your choice. The car needs going over completely but once done will be worth it.
Looking to put more power into it for the summer Mazda turbo / zetec 2L type 9 / Red Top / Supercharger but going to sort body chassis first. Need to spend a lot of money to get the acceleration that i had with the MNR.
When we were going into Stafford show a Bec MNR came past us at 10,000 revs cant beat that sound.

daxmatt

Postby daxmatt » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Nice ride,i like the sound of a turbo/supercharger 8-),i'd go the jap route

daxmatt

Postby daxmatt » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:39 pm

oh,and get some anti lag mapped in

Return to “Car Related Discussion”