FREE to collector - Home made mini garage/kit car cover

Items for Sale or that are wanted: Please edit posts once items are sold / withdrawn.

Moderator: Contaminated

raplma

FREE to collector - Home made mini garage/kit car cover

Postby raplma » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:25 pm

I will be moving in the next week or so and no longer have need for the mini garage I built for the Sylva Autokits Star here in Enfield north London.

It was made from heavy duty plastic and recycled wood, slightly Heath Robinson but it worked a treat. The pics were after I built it so it is a little weathered now. It is possible to drive into it and get out but a little cramped to work under. It would be better if it was collected whole in a van or trailer by laying it on it's side, although it could easily be dismantled. If no takers by 28th July it'll be recycled again.

Approximate Dimensions

External WxDxH 2030 x 3660 x 1260mm (noting that the height is level for the first half before tapering down at the back to 960mm)
Internal: 1800 x 1180mm (doorway) useable depth 3530mm

Mark

This last pic is a morph of several which is why some of the frame appears bent, all the struts are straight accept the roof rib.

Contaminated

Re: FREE to collector - Home made mini garage/kit car cover

Postby Contaminated » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 pm

That's brilliant :D Someone must want that surely. Mark could do with another garage ;)

Nogoingback

Postby Nogoingback » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Thanks for posting this up i am sure most of us would say yes but how do you get it home?

florin metal works

Postby florin metal works » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Nogoingback wrote:Thanks for posting this up i am sure most of us would say yes but how do you get it home?

Cut a window in the end,remove the base timbers & DRIVE it home,regards Bob aka Mr. Bean.

raplma

Postby raplma » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Nogoingback wrote:Thanks for posting this up i am sure most of us would say yes but how do you get it home?

It would fit on any 14 or 16 foot car trailer and car transporter, and as said it is easily disassembled.

raplma

Postby raplma » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 am

"Sold" subject to collection

Return to “For Sale Or Wanted”